WE ACTUALLY DO CARE
- We’re really helpful & we care, because we own FRAHM. It'd be crazy and unpleasant not to want to. Just ask, we'll do our best
- We founders do all the customer service stuff personally
- Do live chat Nick or Emmalou with any questions, for quickest answers
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a reply within 1 weekday
- Call: (44) 01225 222 052
- We only sell FRAHM Jackets here, or by appointment at the office
- Sizing guide is here, or use the app on each product page
- We give £10 from every jacket sold to Mind, the mental health charity
- Most people buy via pre-order, saving 20%
- Pre-orders are refundable or can be exchanged at any time up until they arrive with you, then you have 30 days to do it
- If any stock is left after pre-orders are sent, it’s sold at full price
- We don’t do seasonal discount sales
- You can save up to 15% with our loyalty & referral scheme though - the yellow box in the bottom left hand corner of desktop website
- UK: Free. Unless you want Express, which is £10.
- European Union: All deliveries now have to go on a faster Express service due to Brexit: That's £20 until you spend £200, then it's free.
- Rest of World (including non-EU countries like Norway): All deliveries have to go on faster Express services because of Brexit. It's £30 until you spend £300, then it's free.
RETURNS, CANCELLATIONS, EXCHANGES, FAULTS
- You can refund or exchange a pre-order at anytime while you're waiting for it to be made
- You have 30 days from your garment arriving to refund or exchange it
- We offer a lifetime guarantee on faults (fair faults, so not wrestling bears or general wear & tear)
- For any exchanges, returns & faults - Please email first!: email@example.com
- We pay for shipping from us, but not returns shipping
- We recommend sending you send it back on a registered & insured service
- Please send your garment back well protected. We can't refund or exchange damaged goods
TAXES & DUTY, AFTER BREXIT
- Our website prices are presented as though for UK customers. The correct price for anyone outside the UK will be corrected at checkout once you add your address
- All UK orders must pay 20% Vale Added Tax (VAT)
- All non UK (including the EU) orders will have their 20% sales tax removed at checkout
- If you’re in the EU, you may have to pay your country's VAT rate before it is released. If you do, it's likely to be the same or similar to the 20% you no longer have to pay in the UK.
- If you're an EU customer, you may also have to pay a small local courier admin fee (because Brexit is now much harder work for the couriers)
- EU orders should not incur any duty, because we make everything within the EU or UK.
- If you're outside the UK or EU, you may pay local duty (but not VAT)
(after you’ve sent us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org please)
4 Glove Factory Studios