CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT
Job: Customer Service and/or Packing Assistant
Earnings: Part time, £10 per hour
Where: Home working, unless interested in packing parcels
Who are we?
FRAHM Jacket is a small business near Bath, owned and run entirely by Nick & Emmalou Hussey. Hi!
We sell only online and we’re finding it difficult cope with how busy we are, within lockdown and also homeschooling our kids (argh). We need your help.
We are (we think!) really nice people, but we’re not pushovers. This is our business, our livelihood, so it matters a lot to us.
What we do now
- We answer live chats, 7 days a week, 9am to 9pm.
- We also reply to emails about returns, exchanges, etc.
- Then any follow-up actions, like an exchange, are performed on Shopify, our ecommerce platform.
- We also pick the stock and pack parcels from our office at Glove Factory Studios in Holt. One day there’s nothing, the next might be hours of work. We often can’t tell, so if you’re local and flexible, we love that. The pick & pack part is optional.
We’d love a small group of trusted folk to take most of that off our hands. We don’t expect you to cover all those hours! You can tell us when you’re free and we can work, to an extent, around your availability.
This isn’t just pressing yes/no buttons. We offer exceptional customer service. That means really knowing the range, the fabrics and especially the fit. We'd train you and be available to help.
Thankfully we don’t want a “yes sir, no sir” formal style. Our customers are almost always really friendly and we treat them as peers. We want you to be yourself: Really helpful, friendly, easy going, knowledgeable. We hope that’s music to your ears.
It’s really important that you’re interested in and understand clothes, quality and/or design. We know it's ‘just’ customer service’ but passion and interest are clear to customers, even online. It’s why we’re successful.
What to do next
Email email@example.com with the following, in brief:
- Tell us your impressions of FRAHM
- Why you think you’d be good at this job
- What sort of hours you can or can’t do?
- Do you have a computer that can handle modern internet browsers?
- Would it include packing or just remote work?
- Your full name, address & contact number
- A CV, if you have one, is always a help, but not vital